 Technic / Bionicle / 1421
    New MOC's, Masks... —Todd Kubo
   Hello all, It has been a while since I posted anything to Brickshelf. One reason, looking for a good copper flake paint. Some new additions... Albino Ant- Found in Ko-Koro. Unsure how they survive on the glaciers there, but not uncommon. Beetle - (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: New MOC's, Masks... —Ben Nagel
   (...) Wow! Good job, I like the blue Nui-Rama and the shark. I used to have a smaller bionicle MOC that looked like a hammerhead shark. (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)