 Technic / Bionicle / 1390
  McD's Promotional info.

Hello all, Well as you can expect as often as I went into the McD's to get my Tohunga promos, the manager at one store finally just set aside 20 of #6 for me. I also found out some details from him regarding the whole thing. His store got 5 boxes, (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: McD's Promotional info.

"Todd Kubo" <tsunamikubo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GJx3A3.Bs1@lugnet.com... (...) Out of the 4 McD's here I went to the prices weren't the same. But were in the 99 cent- $1.09 range. -- Nicole, widow of Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. (URL) for (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)