 Technic / Bionicle / 1373
    McD's in EU —Todd Kubo
   Hello all, I just wanted to get some clarification here, I've heard conflicting reports... Are the McD's promos running in EU at all? I've heard 1) yes, but delayed. 2) yes, but very limited 3) no 4) cancelled Can anyone provide any confirmation on (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: McD's in EU —Matthew Gerber
     (...) Complete memory...probably false...but I was under the impression that it had already run there...like 6 months ago or more... Matt (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: McD's in EU —Jaap van der Laan
     McDonald's Amsterdam Headquarters stated in April this year that the Bionicle Promo's would not come to the Netherlands this year. The whole schedule of Promo's this year was already fixed. In August there were rumours that the Bionicle Promo was (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: McD's in EU —James Markham
   (...) I spoke to McD UK Headquarters who confirmed that NO Lego promotions at all were planned for either this year or next year :-( Also - on a side note - I was annoyed to find out that the "new exclusive mask" that Legoland Windsor have been (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)