 Technic / Bionicle / 1382
Re: McD's in EU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 06:15:23 GMT

McDonald's Amsterdam Headquarters stated in April this year that the
Bionicle Promo's would not come to the Netherlands this year. The whole
schedule of Promo's this year was already fixed.

In August there were rumours that the Bionicle Promo was coming to the
Netherlands and I contacted them anew. But the rumours (as often) were false.

No Bionicle Promo's in the Netherlands this year.
So the correct answers are:
1) no
2) no
3) yes
4) no

For other European countries I do not know. But all exiting news about
Tohunga's comes from the US of A so I think that is the only place on this
planet the showed up.

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Todd Kubo writes:
Hello all, I just wanted to get some clarification here,
I've heard conflicting reports...

Are the McD's promos running in EU at all?

I've heard
1) yes, but delayed.
2) yes, but very limited
3) no
4) cancelled

Can anyone provide any confirmation on the rumors?
Thanks