 Technic / Bionicle / 1354
    What is up with McDonalds —Rex Young
   Hey everyone, its been awhile since i posted anything, i have had alot of trouble with my computers and finally i am up and running. I know i had two trades going on at the time of my problems please email me and tell me what they were and i can (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: What is up with McDonalds —Kevin Johnston
   (...) This is not uncommon for restaurant giveaways. If you think about it, there really isn't any reason for them to pay a lot of attention to release timing. The numbering is useful for making it easy for people to keep track of which ones they (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)