 Technic / Bionicle / 1350
  Re: McDonalds & Bionicle Pens...

(...) Well, I certainly don't want you to run around aimlessly looking like a fool, and I didn't just start a rumor (i don't do that sort of thing when I can help it...)... Here's the link to the LEGO Writing System web site, where they tell us (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: McDonalds & Bionicle Pens...

(...) I do believe you, but here in the San Fernando Valley, I haven't spotted them either and I have covered at least 15 Mickie Dees. I'll keep looking. -Dave (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: McDonalds & Bionicle Pens...

(...) Thanks guys, Don't worry Matt, I wasn't accussing you of starting a rumor - I knew I saw it somewhere official, but couldn't remember where; now I know. Heck, I look foolish running around most of the time anyway - so it doesn't matter if I'm (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)