 Technic / Bionicle / 1329
1328  |  1330
Subject:
Bionicle Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 03:40:52 GMT

I am a big lego fan, but haven't really gotten into bionicle yet.  Thus, as
I haven't been following the storyline much, I'm a bit lost.  Maybe someone
can fill me in.

first, do these six toa work together or against each other?  At times, I
think they are allies, but other times the plot seems to suggest competitors.

The second question deals with those masks.  So why does each guy need all
six?  If they all combined forces, wouldn't all six masks be covered?  And
why do the little McD figures come with the same toa masks?

Third:  was anyone else thoroughly lost during the comic books?

Last:  I asked this question earlier but in the wrong forum.  What's the
general opinion on the card game?  I read one review on it and it was
positive.  But is the general feeling to only get one deck?  Are there
different action cards per set?  Are there randomly assorted cards?

Well, thanks.

KEith