 Technic / Bionicle / 1315
Re: Look what else I dug up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 04:15:14 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Ian Constable writes:
P.S. I just picked up an Onepu and it didn't include the comic you
mentioned.

Sorry, I meant to say that was for Matt.  :-&

Really? Is anyone else missing the comics? That kinda' sucks...

It may be a matter of asking at this point...my McDonald's kept the Happy
Meal boxes open, and slipped the 7" X 4.25" comic into the boxes (I actually
got shorted one, but didn't care overly much...though I DID whip them out
quickly to avoid grease getting on them). It's 12 pages (including covers),
and by the same team as the regular comics. A neat inclusion, which I wasn't
expecting. I'm guessing that there is only the one for the whole promo. If
I get a bunch more, beyond those for me and Jaap, I'll let everyone know
here, and we can arrange to get them to those who miss them. I also like the
Toa/Tohunga mini posters on the back of the instructions...a nice addition.

The only thing irking me at this point is that my McDonald's isn't doing the
Duplo promo for my daughter...but that's OK, she likes Bionicle (LEGOGUY!
LEGOGUY!), and I eventually get the figure!

Matt