 Technic / Bionicle / 1301
  Re: McDonald's Bionicles

Officially just started today, too, here in Massachusetts. And only #2 Onepu was given out. Seemed odd to me that #1 wasn't the first. Hope they do give out #1 someday!! (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: McDonald's Bionicles

Started Yesterday Up in the Seattle area here's some info from hitting 10 mcD's in the North area. 4 passing out Set #1 Huki 4 passing out #1 & #2 Onepu 2 passing out #1, #2, #3 Maku. Looking for some in the more remote areas which may just have (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: McDonald's Bionicles

(...) I got a Jala (#4) at the McD on Westlake and fifth (across from the Westin) (OT: the Barbie things are scary.) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: McDonald's Bionicles

You had better luck than we did. One had signs and posters up but said they weren't participating, #2 had only Onepu (got 3 of them)and #3's employees looked at me like I had 2 heads on or something, but after some prodding I got Maku (3 again). (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: McDonald's Bionicles

I managed to get #1 and #2 in Oakville, just outside of Toronto, Ontario. (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)