 Technic / Bionicle / 1306
Re: McDonald's Bionicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 23:10:16 GMT

You had better luck than we did. One had signs and
posters up but said they weren't participating, #2 had
only Onepu (got 3 of them)and #3's employees looked
at me like I had 2 heads on or something, but after
some prodding I got Maku (3 again). Sigh.
--
Nicole, widow to
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.

"Roboriders Aren't That Bad" <carbunicle@appleogue.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Todd Kubo writes:
Started Yesterday Up in the Seattle area
here's some info from hitting 10 mcD's in the North area.

4  passing out Set #1 Huki
4  passing out #1 & #2 Onepu
2  passing out #1, #2, #3 Maku.

Looking for some in the more remote areas which may just have them all.

I got a Jala (#4) at the McD on Westlake and fifth (across from the • Westin)

(OT: the Barbie things are scary.)