 Technic / Bionicle / 130
    Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced. —Michael Edwards
   You what!!!!" McDonalds PROMO Mask You better check that again Lego, that is not on..... Unless we will be able to get them from every McDonalds in all European Countries, not just the US Michael - - - Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Lugnet (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced. —Christian Gemünden
   (...) Hey Michael, calm down a little. Nothing has happened so far! (...) Probably, TLC will be clever enough to release the masks all over the world. However, the rumors I heard were about a US McDonalds promotion which does not mean Europe (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)