 Technic / Bionicle / 1298
1297  |  1299
Subject:
TRU exclusive bionicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 21:02:07 GMT

The local (SF bay area) TRU lego rep informs me that on the 11th they will
start the copper mask giveaway, and they will also be releasing a new
bionicle set exclusive to ToysRUs.
I've been calling around since Sept 2nd, the date which appeared on some
large Tahu standup posters, but no one has started giving away masks yet.

-paul