 Technic / Bionicle / 1294
Re: I think I broke my online game... rats..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 19:02:11 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Steve Tanner writes:
I e-mailed this to the LEGO Webmaster (with some screen shots), hoping he
could help me out... posting it here as well.. any insights?

Hi all, for those of you who have experienced this problem, I just got this
e-mail from LEGO...

9/6/2001

Dear Steve,

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the game!

What you've described is a bug in the game of which we've just became aware.
We are working frantically to have a fix up in the next couple of days.
Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Leah