 Technic / Bionicle / 1284
    Infected Hau —Bradley Dale
   (...) Wouldn't that make Infected Hau the most common mask? Because if the standard masks were evenly distributed, wouldn't they be 1 in every 36 boxes of masks? (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Infected Hau —David Wertz
   I would have to agree with you there, assuming all of the regular 72 mask combinations are evenly distributed. Plus we know there are others available apart from the regular 72, further decreasing the odds of getting one of the "regular" masks, and (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)