 Technic / Bionicle / 1275
  Re: Bionicle Lexicon finally reopened

(...) The hold up on this may be partly my fault, Nicole. I promised Michael that I would update my web site with the newest version of my Mata Nui font so Kanohi Power could link to it, but haven't taken the time to do so. BTW, version 2 of Mata (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

its ok i do have the alphabet in a magazine ive just never seen the numbers -- Nicole widow to Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. "Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message news:GJ2osu.4uw@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) and (...) and (...) than (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicle Lexicon finally reopened

Actually, if you look at the lexicon and scroll down to 'codes' there should be some symbols. Click on them and a chart will open with all of the characters for reference. Check it out! -Devon Rifkin "Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D." (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)