 Technic / Bionicle / 1262
  MOC Kanapu, the Lightning Toa

Well since I have not been able to get my web site up, thought it would eb fair to show off another one of my creations. This is Kanapu, a new Toa who should not exists, yet does, defying the prophacies. But will she help the Toa, or destroy them? (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: MOC Kanapu, the Lightning Toa

Doug, nice job. I like the bow/arrow combination. Nice use of parts... also like the part about "Toa who should not exists, yet does, defying the prophacies" -- way to spin the LEGO story. - Steve (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)