 Technic / Bionicle / 1255
  Re: Is the last prophecy changing?

Wonder why they changed it? Seems like such an odd thing to do, and it a really obscure place. Well not going to worry much about it now, I have to visit Le- Koro anyway. :) (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Is the last prophecy changing?

Seems they've been revising the storyline as they go along. This isn't the first change to the pictograph sequence if I recall. (...) really (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Is the last prophecy changing?

Good point. Another thing could be that they planned out the story awhile ago, but have had a ton of red herings in there to confuse things. That thing does seem to have a regular set of legs, I went back last night to study it for a bit. I am (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Is the last prophecy changing?

(...) I think it's a Bohrok. It kinda looks like one. Ben (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)