 Technic / Bionicle / 1246
  Online Game Help?

Could someone please help me with the online game. I have heard people talking about surfing etc but could someone e-mail me a list of all the things that should have been completed or at least point out a website which has some sort of guide for (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Online Game Help?

We need some help too! We have seen the gold mask, and got the chronicler. We have got the surf board but cannot find out how to surf. Also we cannot get to Le-koro - the tunnel is still under construction. Alex (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)