 Technic / Bionicle / 1258
Re: Online Game Help?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 10:06:34 GMT

We need some help too! We have seen the gold mask, and got the chronicler.
We have got the surf board but cannot find out how to surf. Also we cannot
get to Le-koro - the tunnel is still under construction.

Alex

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Tim Thomson writes:
Could someone please help me with the online game. I have heard people
talking about surfing etc but could someone e-mail me a list of all the
things that should have been completed or at least point out a website which
has some sort of guide for me?

Tim