 Technic / Bionicle / 1230
1229  |  1231
Subject:
Heavy Armed Lewa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 20:14:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I guess this is the debut of my Bionicle Brickshelf

gallery.http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=6226

My first MOC Toa is actually a Heavily Armed Lewa. Realizing that the Rahi
were becoming to powerful, Lewa upgraded himself to match them.
He's made up of 2 Lewa, and the Pit Droid, and some other pieces.
His basic stuff is all there.
His axe has given a hilt, and that's about it. I love the axe the way it is.
His gun/shield was separated. It's pretty obvious that his sheild was
upgraded big time.
His guns are now mounted on his forearms, and add to his arm armour.
His legs kinda just got some "Spawn-esque" boots added, and his feet were
given...uhhh...add ons. Not sure what they do, but they look cool.
His head just got a black base piece from a Whenua.
His torso took the most change. He's now got a huge chestplate and shoulderpads.
His back houses a pair of wings and thrusters that can be "deployed" into
flying mode.

Also there is one of my brother's creations, using a Tahu foot, he made this
little guy. Don't ask where he got the idea, but if you ask me, he's a
pretty nifty lil guy.

That's all for now, but you can expect to see every Toa heavily armoured in
the future, as soon as I get enough coloured Technic pieces :)

<<KM>>