 Technic / Bionicle / 1228
Re: Wal Mart Promo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 17:21:14 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Michael Foertsch writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Dave Johann writes:
8 masks and 5 posters later, I was a happy guy.
No Onua poster-I'm not happy about that....

-Dave Johann

Happier than me... I went to 2 diff Wal-Marts & they looked at me like I was
nuts or something. Hopefully TRU's mask give-away will turn out better.

Mike
theBionicleMan

I am with you mike, went to two different Wal-Mart's and called a third and
no one had any clue what I was talking about. I even spoke to one stores
general manager and she admitted to fielding several phone calls and walk in
customers questions, but had no further knowledge. The TRU poster giveaway
was much better run. Shame on Wal-Mart for running their promotion so horribly.

So I went to Legoland instead and got a couple of those trans green masks.

Scott