 Technic / Bionicle / 1207
Re: Wal Mart Promo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 04:39:39 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Todd Kubo writes:
Well One Wal mArt was running the promo and had
3 people "running" the whole thing. They were pretty stiff since they said
they only had 180 masks and 180 posters...

Anyway, They had a choice of 1 of 6 masks,
Green Kakama
Trans Red Kaukau
White Miru
Black Hau
Blue Akaku
Brown Pakari
You had to play this very ridiculous game and then you got a poster
which matched the color mask you chose.

The posters are cool, basically large illustrations from the Comic book.
3 of them are "panelled" posters shown what looks like a comic page.
3 are single images;
Kopaka emerging from pod, The Lewa saving Gali from the comic and
the Cover over the 1st comic.
Got a few copies of a few of them posters though.

Now if I can just get them to switch people manning the display. Go back for
more stuff!

Good Luck fans!

The Meijers I went to today had the same promo. I didn't get out until late
today and just happened upon it, so I wasn't there for the game playing. I just
saw the signs and a small pile of posters. I asked for and received a poster
for each of my boys (3).

That were also having a drawing for the Bionicle display. It was a 5 ft(?) cut
out of Tahu.

Wish us luck ;)
Julie