 Technic / Bionicle / 1217
    Re: Wal Mart Promo —Michael Foertsch
   (...) Happier than me... I went to 2 diff Wal-Marts & they looked at me like I was nuts or something. Hopefully TRU's mask give-away will turn out better. Mike theBionicleMan (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Wal Mart Promo —Scott Costello
   (...) I am with you mike, went to two different Wal-Mart's and called a third and no one had any clue what I was talking about. I even spoke to one stores general manager and she admitted to fielding several phone calls and walk in customers (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)