 Technic / Bionicle / 1216
  Re: "wake one and you wake them all."(Onward to le-koro)

"Wake one and you wake them all." I found that on a rock in the jungle of le koro. what does it mean?Its kinda creepy in a misterios way. (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: "wake one and you wake them all."(Onward to le-koro)

(...) I'm not quite certain *and* I think it's a hint about how to meet the Le-Kornans. You see it when you're leaving Le-Koro, and if you went up there and found nobody home and came back down to the forest floor to look for them, it might make you (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)