 Technic / Bionicle / 1206
    Re: Wal Mart Promo —Todd Kubo
   Well One Wal mArt was running the promo and had 3 people "running" the whole thing. They were pretty stiff since they said they only had 180 masks and 180 posters... Anyway, They had a choice of 1 of 6 masks, Green Kakama Trans Red Kaukau White Miru (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Wal Mart Promo —Julie Krenz
   (...) The Meijers I went to today had the same promo. I didn't get out until late today and just happened upon it, so I wasn't there for the game playing. I just saw the signs and a small pile of posters. I asked for and received a poster for each (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)