 Technic / Bionicle / 1177
    Re: Strange parts in Nui-Rama set —John Burns
   (...) Dat's it! So, tell me the truth. Was my drawing that bad? I think Ray's idea for it's use is interesting. The textured 'pads' would work great for triggers. Either for pulling with your index finger or pushing with your thumb. If Pohatu's legs (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Strange parts in Nui-Rama set —Adrian Drake
   (...) Nah, it wasn't too bad, but a little digicam pic goes a long way to clear up confusion :) I think this piece would make a pretty good trigger, though I haven't tested it to see how tightly a technic pin would fit in it. What about as a bumper (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)