 Technic / Bionicle / 1123
Re: Toa W/No CD?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 03:45:06 GMT

I bought Onua and it did not come with a cd. The only Toa that did have a cd
that i have bought is Pohatu. non of the others had it, so it is not a
"rare" variant. Some cans have it and some do not. Each can is clearly
marked cd or no cd. Whats so rare about that? If you wanted one with a cd,
make sure to look around and pick one up that has a cd.

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Jordan C. Lund writes:
   This is very strange... I picked up a set of Toa the other day and two
of them (Galli and Lewa) didn't come with the 3" CD like the others. I
turned the can over and there is no indication on the canister that they are
supposed to come with a CD (the others had a star shaped symbol that says
"Mini-CD Included!"

   Did I just find rare variant Toa or what?

                                           - Jordan
                                           lundj@earthlink.net

* "I have a deep, emotional attachment to 'Starsky and Hutch'."    *
*  - President Bill Clinton, quoted in Time Magazine, Feb. 1996    *