 Technic / Bionicle / 1090
    More MOC's and My bid for the Bio Comm Prpject —Todd Kubo
   Hello all you bionicle fans, Well, in light of the Comm. project, and other ideas that needed to be put into works, I've added a few pics of my lastest MOC's. (URL) Descriptions; An Artic fish: Commonly found in the oceans off the coasts of Ko-Koro. (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle) !

        Re: More MOC's and My bid for the Bio Comm Prpject —Ben Nagel
     (...) Wow.Kool mocs. I like the color combonations.Good use of bionicle peices. <Ben Nagel> (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: More MOC's and My bid for the Bio Comm Prpject —Dave Johann
     Aw, yeah Todd! These are fantastic! I'm in love with that snow crab. It's definitely a challenge to work Bionicle parts into a great finished product, but you do them justice! -Dave (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: More MOC's and My bid for the Bio Comm Prpject —Ben Nagel
   (...) I especially like the snow crab and the gecko.-Ben (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)