 Technic / Bionicle / 1076
    New Bionicle Site! —Jake McKee
   All, A co-worker asked me to post his new Bionicle site annoucement. Please provide feedback! Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (URL) Penguin Productions is proud to present the binary Bionicle fansite, "Legends of Mata Nui"! Discover one (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: New Bionicle Site! —Andrew Eade
   (...) Nice, VERY nice man. Ok If I link u on STF? Also Where did the parts for that Raptor one(Beast on Onuas page?) Especially teh Gali claws in grey. (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)