 Technic / Bionicle / 1076
1075  |  1077
Subject:
New Bionicle Site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 15:33:33 GMT

All,

A co-worker asked me to post his new Bionicle site annoucement. Please
provide feedback!

Jake
---
Jake McKee
AFOL
LUGNET Member #211

http://twotone.fateback.com/toaberry/bionicle.html

Clockwork Penguin Productions is proud to present the binary Bionicle
fansite, "Legends of Mata Nui"! Discover one fan's completely unofficial
but hopefully neato perspective on the creatures and mythology of Bionicle,
then explore "The Sands of Mata Nui" for another fan's zoological
take on the island's fauna, featuring Brickfest's own Mata Nui
Mukau!

Disclaimer: Legends of Mata Nui and Sands of Mata Nui are completely
unauthorized fan variations on the Bionicle legend. There's nothing
official there except for the sets that have already been released. But
we hope that you like the pictures and text anyway. Site is still under
construction and will be updated when we think of new creatures to make.
Please be gentle. No ownership claims are stated or implied. Etc.