 Technic / Bionicle / 1056
    Displaying Masks —Scott Costello
   Alright I know there were a couple of threads discussing this topic several months ago, but now that us yanks finally got an opportunity to begin collecting masks, I want to bring it up again. What are some of the ways in which you display your (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Displaying Masks —Jon Reddick
     (...) I found a fairly unique solution for mask display, by converting a hard-shell briefcase. Images and a brief description can be seen here: (URL) turned out surprisingly well, now if only I could fill it up! :) :::...::: Dimensioneer (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Displaying Masks —Dave Johann
   (...) Heya, Scott Someone posted a solution in the form of Star Wars gus which seem to work fairly well. I may have another solution that I'll show you on Saturday, then post about on Sunday. -Dave LUGNET Member #524 HardCore's Haven (URL) Bionicle: (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)