 Technic / Bionicle / 1068
Re: Displaying Masks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 02:10:48 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Scott Costello writes:
Alright I know there were a couple of threads discussing this topic several
months ago, but now that us yanks finally got an opportunity to begin
collecting masks, I want to bring it up again.  What are some of the ways in
which you display your masks?
I know the tops of the cases are good ways to show off a few of them, but
two problems arise.

1. This only works for the Toa where do you display the Turaga masks?
2. It is difficult to actually see all the masks when they are in a circle,
I would like to display them so they are all staring at me.

I remember a while back someone, I think Christian, setting them all up on a
extra large gray baseplate, and Michael making a cool looking rack of faces;
but are there any other ideas that do not require so many extra specialized
pieces. Until I have another method all my masks will remain atop Toa canisters.

Scott

Heya, Scott

Someone posted a solution in the form of Star Wars gus which seem to work fairly
well. I may have another solution that I'll show you on Saturday, then post
about on Sunday.

-Dave
LUGNET Member #524

HardCore's Haven