 Technic / Bionicle / 1041
1040  |  1042
Subject:
Trading
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 04:15:28 GMT

Is there anyone that wants to trade bionicle masks?  I have about half of a
gallon size ziplock bag full of doubles.  If anybody wants to trade, email
me at matrixjunkie@columbus.rr.com or talk to me on AIM at shortchubbydude
or post here.  For such a low price per mask on ebay with a thirty cent
charge for a mask, it just doesn't seem worth it. If you would let me know,
i would greatly appreciate it.  Thank you!