 Technic / Bionicle / 1040
Re: Tahu-Fish MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 03:10:20 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Erik Olson writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Bradley Dale writes:
Here's my try at a Tahu alternate model, a fish-like animal.

http://www.geocities.com/dinosauria_ca/tahufish.html

Yay! You made Bionichthle!

By the way, the Cow-Moose ate my camera. I'm very sad and without a camera
now. Grr.

Yøü knøw, å møøsé ønce bit my sistér...shé wås büsy cårving hér nåmé intø
thé møøsé with å shårp stick...mind yøü, møøsé bités cån bé véry nåsty...

The poster wishes to make it known that the person responsible for this post
has been sacked.