 Technic / Bionicle / 103
  Re: DC Comics to make Bionicle books.

(...) That's impressive. These will almost certainly be better-drawn than previously LEGO comic books like Jim Spaceborn and the Pirates one (the latter not being poorly drawn or anything, but a little too "Dinesyified" for my tastes :-)... I wonder (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.books)

  Re: DC Comics to make Bionicle books.

(...) Wellllll, when Marvel and DC do things like this, they tend to whip out the 2nd string artists and writers, so we'll see how much the art improves. :D (...) Perhaps. I got really excited at first, because I thought it was going to be a direct (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.books)