 Technic / 9992
9991  |  9993
Subject:
Which set has 12- and 20 tooth double bevel gears?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 09:34:52 GMT

Since I'm getting more and more into the Technic stuff I'm trying to build
models which can operate like the real ones.

I have many, many Technic sets but 95% of them are from the period 1977 to
approx. 1999. Since then I haven't bought Technic sets anymore.

The last few years LEGO has two new types of Technic gears:
- the 12 tooth double bevel
- and the 20 tooth double bevel

Because I'm very limited with the old 8, 12 and 24 tooth gears I'm looking
for those 'new' ones. But which set has a lot of them in the content? And I
don't want to spent a lot of money on it, because 50% of the new sets is not
usefull to me. I haven't found them on Bricklink yet.

Dennis Bosman