 Technic / 9935
  Re: An old machine

Andrea, Nice to see someone else built the same machine as I did in a meanwhile! Machines like these Liebherr excavators are a challange to build allthough they're not quite big. But because of the limited space it's not easy to put all technic (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: An old machine

(...) Unbelivable, I didn't see your model !!! In the last month I didn't visit your site !!! We are building quite the same models without according. (...) Thanks (...) I started to built also a trailer (in red bricks) to combine with my blue MAN (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: An old machine

(...) Well, I didn't put any sign of it on my website, so you could not knew it. I've just added some links the last three months, no models. I will do that ASAP (the MAN + Liebherr, a mixer truck (the 5-axle Scania on BIMP and probably the DAF 95XF (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.robotics)