 Technic / 9820
  www.legolinks.com

Todd Schroeder (ToddASchroeder@aol.com) has asked me to make an annoucement on his behalf. "I've updated my Lego Links website and now have a permanent home at (URL) I've improved my categorization and added a picture for every creation that I've (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: www.legolinks.com

hi i don't really know what takashi yamazaki (URL) but i think his motorcycles could be in www.legolinks.com br pixel "TJ Avery" <tjavery@texbrick.com> wrote in message news:HCr0JM.KCF@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: www.legolinks.com

TJ Avery wrote: > Todd Schroeder (ToddASchroeder@aol.com) has asked me to make an annoucement > on his behalf. > > "I've updated my Lego Links website and now have a permanent home at > (URL) I've improved my categorization and added a > picture for (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: www.legolinks.com

In lugnet.technic, Gael Frazier writes: <snip> (...) The ironic part is that there is a link to the LEGO Fairplay rules on the legolinks.com site. If you read the rules you will see the following paragraph: "The LEGO trademark should not be (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: www.legolinks.com

(...) I completely missed that, and Todd had asked me to comment on it. Sorry Todd, you might be hearing from the LEGO lawyers soon :-( -TJ (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: www.legolinks.com

(...) Or just little ol' me! Yeah, I was going to send a note, but decided to post here and clarify why this is a big deal. James, you are right, Fair Play does allow for quite a bit of flexibility in what fans can do on their own sites. The purpose (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: www.legolinks.com

The setup is very good. Nevertheless I have some recommendations: You can devide 'semi trucks' in general haulage, tractors and heavy haulage. Else the list would be very long. And Todd, I saw you haven't got pictures of my models yet. Shall I make (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)