 Technic / 979
    Re: what's the best technic propeller? —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) I think I would be very surprised if you could use a propeller to actually power a model (with a motor built in). You could probably use the propeller to blow away small objects, but nothing more. On the other hand, you could probably use (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        RE: what's the best technic propeller? —Ralph Hempel
   (...) I'll agree with Fredrik. I've been thinking of uses for my old 9V motors too, and since I do some control line flying, I dug out an old Master Airscrew 6x3 prop. The mounting hole could be drilled or melted out to accomodate a Technic Axle. A (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)