 Technic / 9581
    Re: new crane —Steven Arnold
   (...) first i thaught, it is to good of an idea to not use, then thaught should i use it (that lasted about a second), i came to the conclusion of yes. steve (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: new crane —Steven Lane
   (...) I'm of the opinion that once an idea's out there it can be used by anyone. But in resposnce to Tobbe's point, I don't think including packaging in your MOC makes in 100% Lego. It's supposed to be 100% Lego parts, not "product of a Lego (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: new crane —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Hey! Ppl. use the paper from the LEGO instructions when shimming the worm gears and call the LEGO pure. And the sellotape idea is a good one! I've seen lot's of MOC's with the Duplo egg package thingie... :) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: new crane —Steven Arnold
   (...) whats the purpose of the worm gear being so loose? i hate when it slides of of my axles. steve (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: new crane —Paul Kleniewski