 Technic / 9540
  MOC: Articulated Boom

hello this is beta version of articulated boom with telescopic arm in general this application is the improvment of my jack02 (URL) to jennifer's sugestion i added another joint (second) which is connected (in terms of opening) with the bottom (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MOC: Articulated Boom

<<snipp> (...) I suppose you use switches to control the action and don't pump with an switch/valve open? It takes careful manouvering on the switch to control the small pistons under preassure. Generally it's better to extend the lever on the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MOC: Articulated Boom

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HBJ9u6.6zo@lugnet.com... (...) this problem appears in both cases with opened valve and with closed too i think the problem is placed in big volume of pneumatic instalation cause when i (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)