 Technic / 9542
Re: MOC: Articulated Boom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 13:29:55 GMT

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HBJ9u6.6zo@lugnet.com...
I suppose you use switches to control the action and don't pump with an
switch/valve open?

this problem appears in both cases
with opened valve and with closed too

i think the problem is placed in big volume of pneumatic instalation
cause when i increased the length of tubes
it went worse :(

i'll try with high pressure tubes (non lego)
they are not extend itself
you know the rubber pipes (made by TLC) extend
and then when the valve is released they press the air

It takes careful manouvering on the switch to control the small pistons under
preassure. Generally it's better to extend the lever on the switch so it can be
manipulated with more care.

hmmm i'll try but i doubt

pixel