 Technic / 9497
    Re: hoovercraft with lift, thrust and steering —Paul Krieg
   (...) I may sound silly. Since you ask... I am trying to build a helicopter that will be powered by a pneumatic engine. That is way it needs to be large. I was stumped at how to make the rotor wings untill I saw your hovercraft. I made a couple test (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: hoovercraft with lift, thrust and steering —Paul Kleniewski
    "Paul Krieg" <pdkrieg@epix.net> wrote in message news:HBAB08.I83@lugnet.com... (...) not at all !!! sometimes i'm going the way which leads to nowhere sometimes even more than once since the working model appears (...) new pistons (with silver (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)