 Technic / 9477
9476  |  9478
Subject:
motor for hovercraft and helicopter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 23:18:55 GMT

Is anybody ever use new technic motor to act hovercraft or helicopter ?
You would be helpful.(motor  ref:71 427  or ref:43 362)
Note  this interesting page about old and new motor's power:
http://www.philohome.com/motors/motorcomp.htm

On this japanese page the most existing legocopter I've ever seen:
http://www.ad.wakwak.com/~happy/original/helico2.htm
note it acts with old motors. (take a look to video).