 Technic / 9442
  Re: what can i say

(...) And mine (5 MOCs)!!! ;) (...) Neither do I (...) I think he could also post the LDraw files, if someone wants to see them (and doesn´t know where are the original sources). That makes me think... why didn't he post the .ldr files also? AFAIK , (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: what can i say

"Luis Hernández" <lXmXhXaXrXiXaXnXo@l...nmail.com> wrote in message news:HAzDCv.LDA@lugnet.com... (...) absolutely your words say to me: some mocs are recognizable at least by group members :) so i don't mind that he took them best regards pixel (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)