 Technic / 9336
    Re: Quick, informal poll —Paul Krieg
   (...) Right. Wish I said this first. Paul (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Quick, informal poll —Thomas Avery
   (...) Thanks, guys. I'm glad the sidebar serves you well. I'm just contemplating removing the News Spotlight, and I wanted to know how others liked it. I think since this group has a relatively low volume, and spotlighted posts are few and far (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)