 Technic / 9290
  Scissor Rail

Hello, I have uploaded pictures of the oldest moc in my collection. It is another attempt at continuous marble motion. (URL) employs a pneumatic scissor jack that lifts a marble up to the top of a track, then the marble falls back down to the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Scissor Rail

(...) work every time? Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Scissor Rail

(...) No, The marble lands back on the jack. I have Uploaded two new pictures to illustrate this (URL) moc's ability to launch marbles came as a surprise to me after its latest revision. I had recently reenginered the slide and switch of the jack (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)