 Technic / 9287
Re: 2003 Fire Truck: Complete redesign
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 22:01:31 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
Look at
http://www.alteredstatesmag.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=tf2k3-l
ego-mc&id=Make_Create_10
And compare it to the copy of 8454 you saved when you viewed the pictures on
the Marz site.
Two things stayed the same: 8 wheels, and it's still a fire truck.
Gone is the strange green color, the cabin is different, panelling,
steering...
In the back seems to be a V6 or V8, so the interesting stuff should be in
the middle compartment...

Egad!

I never thought I hear myself saying this but....

I think I liked the green version better.

It's beginning to look like some sort of quasi-monster truck.  "Sunday!
Sunday! Sunday! Come to the stadium and see 'Torch' the monster fire truck
as it destroys the competition."

Has anyone who works for LEGO seen the real fire truck that Megablocks has
out right now?  There's a lot to be learned there.

Regards,
Allan B.