 Technic / 928
  Re: Where to find 8880 & 8448

About two weeks ago, I found it (8448) at the Lego Outlet store in northern Virginia for $99.99. I've seen it at TRU here in the LA area but retail on that thing is the $129 that Bryan noted. James (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Where to find 8880 & 8448

I never was able to find 8448 on TRU's website. I just got mine at the local TRU. For several months, I've been looking in the normal Lego section, to no avail. It turned out that they had put it with the Mindstorms in the software area, presumably (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)