 Technic / 928
Re: Where to find 8880 & 8448
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 11:12:54 GMT

About two weeks ago, I found it (8448) at the Lego Outlet store in northern
Virginia for $99.99.
I've seen it at TRU here in the LA area but retail on that thing is the $129
that Bryan noted.

James

In lugnet.technic, Bryan Wong writes:
In lugnet.technic, Chris Comeaux writes:
I've been looking for both 8880 & 8448.  I assume 8880 is no longer made and
that I'll have to get it someplace like E-bay.  Is this the case?  I can't
find 8448 in any TRU's or ZB's.  Would S@H be my next best option?

Yes, if you find a new 8880 in a store, you should buy a lottery ticket.  As
for the 8448, you should be able to find it on TRU's website... Also, I bought
a brand new 8448 on Yahoo auctions for $99.99 so you might want to try there
too.  (Normal price is $129 I think)

Bryan